ElasticWCM allows you to convert existing ASP.NET web site to an advanced Web Content Management system.
- Extends existing web sites This is the most unique feature of ElasticWCM. Traditional content management systems cannot upgrade your existing web site
- you would have to completely replace the site and then work to restore functionality you previously had.
ElasticWCM does not require a "big bang" software replacement
- it's an upgrade for the existing site.
- Adds multiple languages to existing web sites Instantly convert your web site to a global multilingual content delivery system.
Easy language switching and localized content editing.
- Flexible content handling, versioning, and publishing Global fields and fields shared between multiple pages.
Content Check Out / Check In / Review / Approval / Publishing.
Content Versioning and Roll-back with field-level granularity
- any field can be reverted to a previous version separately from other fields.
- Elaborate permission management Granular configuration of the content management permissions for multiple user groups in different languages.
Field level permissions: different company departments can divide responsibility over different content on the same page.
- Integrates with Active Directory, FBA, or custom authentication components Use your existing Active Directory, standard Form-based or custom authentication to authorize content editors, reviewers, and publishers.
- Resilient to cloud outages With ElasticWCM Resilience feature your web site will keep displaying content even if your web server loses connection to the cloud-based content database.
- Extensible and developer friendly Improve, extend, or override out-of-the-box functionality using ElasticWCM API.
Develop custom components to better integrate with your existing systems. Available subscription levels
- Free Community Subscription - 100 content fields.
- Personal Subscription - 300 content fields, 1 Development Environment.
- Professional Subscription - 1000 content fields, 1 Development Environment, 5 Backup snapshots.
- Small Business Subscription - 5000 content fields, 2 Development Environment, 10 Backup snapshots, Read-only Environment Keys.
- Corporate Subscription - 25000 content fields, 5 Development Environment, 1 Staging Environment, 25 Backup snapshots, Read-only Environment Keys
- Enterprise Subscription - 100000 content fields, 10 Development Environment, 1 Staging Environment, 50 Backup snapshots, Read-only Environment Keys
Some of our Services allow you to submit content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. When you upload or otherwise submit content to our Services, you give Digitsy (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content.
The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services.
Digitsy will have a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable, perpetual license to use or incorporate into the Digitsy Services any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback provided by you, including any users, related to the operation of, or modification or improvement to Digitsy Services.
When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
Digitsy gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Digitsy as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Digitsy, in the manner permitted by these terms.
You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
You can stop using our Services at any time. Digitsy may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time. We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don't promise about our Services.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER DIGITSY NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON'T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTION OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES "AS IS". SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES. WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, DIGITSY, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF Digitsy, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN). IN ALL CASES, DIGITSY, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify Digitsy and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees.
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict. These terms control the relationship between Digitsy and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don't take action right away, this doesn't mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future). If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.