Fetch! for Azure Marketplace is the fastest, most convenient way to get key
content from Azure Marketplace data sources, whenever you need it, wherever you
Use your mobile device, tablet, or laptop to gain immediate access to select Azure Marketplace data sources. Fetch! is a browser-based application optimized for Windows Phone 7, iPhone, and Android. Fetch! is designed for executive use and the highest quality user experience. This is evidenced by features such as an intuitive, easy to use interface and embedded intelligence which auto-completes requests for the fastest results possible. If you don't have a supported browser, then you can use any email client to fetch Azure Marketplace data sources as well.
Fetch! uses specific commands to retrieve content from Azure Marketplace data sources --such as the United Nations and World Bank--and returns that information in charts, graphs, data grids, and other visualizations. These commands are constantly being updated and added to, and a complete listing of current commands can be found at http://docs.idvsolutions.com/Fetch/1.0/Documents/DataMarket-commands.htm.
Fetch! for Organizational Data — The Next Step!
Take Fetch! to the next level and use it in your own organization, giving you
on-the-go access to just about any enterprise data sources as well. SharePoint
content, PerformancePoint scorecards, SQL Server Reporting Services reports and
more are at your fingertips with Fetch! Instantly fetch a record, fetch a
report, or fetch a custom BI mash-up from a dozen different sources.
Fetch! presents information flexibly, in the formats most desired by business users. The most popular of these include:
- Reports from SSRS
- Scorecards from PerformancePoint
- Documents, Images and List data from SharePoint
- Forecast, Lead, Opportunity and Account data from Salesforce.com
- Mapped data from Visual Fusion
- Charts and graphs with data from any source
- Mash-ups that combine data from multiple sources
Fetch! goes beyond existing mobile BI apps by providing you with the ability to
rapidly define commands that return the desired content. A lightweight
on-premise component allows you to connect to internal data sources and define
your commands. Fetch! leverages XML for the command definitions, making response
building quick and easy. The Fetch! SDK can be used to build custom connectors
to additional data sources.
Fetch! is applicable to every business unit in an organization, providing on demand access to the information important to decision making. Examples include up-to-date sales forecasts, a list of who has entered a particular building on campus, a look at present demand across a channel for a product line, and a real-time view of accounts receivable.
Fetch! Use Case Examples:
- Activity Summary
- Lead Source Summary
- Event/Campaign Performance
- Upcoming Events/Campaigns
- Product List/Prices
- PPC Results
- Incidents Summary
- In The Building
- Event Impact
- Performance Dashboard
- Store/Asset/Territory Details
- Customers Summary
- Performance Dashboard
- Supplier Performance/Summary
- Product/Supplies In Transit/Inventory
- Project Status/Summary
- Task/Milestone/Budget Status
- Resource Performance
- Risk Summary
- Cashflow Summary
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Revenue/Cost Projections
- Resource Summary
Fetch! arms executive leadership and personnel in the field with access to up to the minute data so that they can respond to customers & stakeholders instantly, resolve problems faster, and make decisions in real-time.
For additional data source support, or to find out more about Fetch!, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
UNLESS IT IS SUPERSEDED BY A SIGNED LICENSE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, OR THE ENTITY ON WHOSE BEHALF YOU ARE ACTING, AND IDV SOLUTIONS, IDV SOLUTIONS IS ONLY WILLING TO LICENSE ITS FETCH! SOFTWARE PRODUCT IF YOU, AND ANY ENTITY ON WHOSE BEHALF YOU ARE ACTING, AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AND ANY ENTITY ON WHOSE BEHALF YOU ARE ACTING AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU OR AN ENTITY ON WHOSE BEHALF YOU ARE ACTING DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY: This Software License Agreement (“Agreement”) is a binding legal contract between you and any person on whose behalf you are acting in accepting this Agreement, including a natural person, a corporation, limited liability company, partnership, sole proprietorship, or the like (you and such person or persons being collectively referred to herein as “User”), and IDV Solutions, LLC (“IDV”), a Michigan limited liability company with offices at 5913 Executive Dr, Suite 320, Lansing, MI 48911, and its successors and assigns (collectively, “IDV” or “Licensor”) for the Software defined below.
1. DEFINITIONS. As used herein, the following words, phrases, or terms in this Agreement shall have the following meanings:
1.1. “Authorized User” means a User who is accessing the Software in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1.2. “Certified Environment” means that the User's system must meet the following minimum requirements:
User requirements for using Fetch!
- Internet connection
- Fetch is officially supported on the following mobile platforms via browser: Windows Phone 7, iOS, and Android
- Email access is available for all smartphones with email capability
1.3. “Documentation” means digital materials including, but not limited to, user documentation, training documentation, and/or technical information included in, or accessible through, the Software.
1.4. “Effective Date” means the first day of your paid subscription period.
1.5. “License Period” means your paid subscription period, which may be extended by paying additional subscription fees.
1.6. “Software” means the Fetch! computer program provided by IDV under this Agreement.
1.7. “Use” means the utilization, storage or display of the Software by Authorized Users.
1.8. “User” means a named user who purchases a subscription license to use the Software.
2. LICENSE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
2.1. Grant of License. During the License Period, and contingent on payment of the appropriate subscription fee, IDV grants to User a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to Use: (a) the Software and (b) Documentation provided with the Software. This is a single user license. User may not share passwords or IDs with any other User or individual.
2.2. Limitations on License. Except as explicitly provided herein, User shall not, and warrants that Authorized Users shall not: (1) make available nor distribute all or part of the Software or Documentation to any third party by assignment, sublicense or by any other means; (2) copy, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or modify, in whole or in part, any of the Software or Documentation for any purpose, including archival and backup purposes; (3) implement the Software to operate in or as a time-sharing, outsourcing, Application Service Provider (ASP), or service bureau environment, or in any way allow anyone who is not an Authorized User to access the Software; (4) utilize the Software to transfer or exchange material where such transfer or exchange is prohibited by applicable copyright or any other law.
2.3. Limitations on Use. User is solely responsible for the installation of the Software and is responsible for any conversion of data required in connection with its use of the Software to make any such data compatible with the Software. IDV, at its sole discretion, and generally at an additional cost, may provide you with support services related to the Software (“Support Services”). Any supplemental software code or data provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the Software and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. With respect to technical information you provide to IDV as part of the registration of your license to the Software or in connection with the Support Services, IDV reserves the right to use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. However, IDV shall not share with third parties any information you supply if IDV could reasonably anticipate that such information could be used to identify an individual, unless the individual expressly gives his or her consent.
2.4. Intellectual Property Rights and Reservation of Ownership. The Software and Documentation, including but not necessarily limited to IDV's proprietary software tools and training materials, are owned by IDV and are protected by United States laws and applicable international laws, treaties, and conventions regarding intellectual property or proprietary rights. IDV may own patents, trademarks, copyrights, and/or other intellectual property rights, or applications for such intellectual property rights, in the Software and/or Documentation. IDV retains all right, title, and interest not granted herein to all copies of the Software and Documentation, including but not necessarily limited to IDV's proprietary software tools, and training materials licensed under this Agreement. As of the Effective Date, User agrees to use its reasonable best efforts to protect the Software and Documentation from unauthorized access, reproduction, distribution, or publication.
3. TERM AND TERMINATION.
3.1.1. Term. The license granted to this User by this Agreement shall commence upon the Effective Date and shall continue for the License Period or until such time that IDV terminates this Agreement for any breach by User. IDV may also terminate User's subscription for its convenience upon written notice. In the event that IDV terminates this agreement for convenience IDV shall return any unearned subscription fee to User.
3.2. Rights and Obligations Upon Termination. Upon termination of this Agreement, User shall cease using the Software and Documentation.
4. DATA. User provides all data for use with the Software. User is responsible for the accuracy and integrity of its data. IDV makes no warranties or representations about the quality or accuracy of the data, or its applicability for a particular purpose. Neither the Software nor the web application stores User's data; therefore, User should maintain copies of all data used in conjunction with the Software. Data purchased through the App Marketplace is subject to separate terms and conditions of use from the dataset publisher. It is the User's responsibility to determine and comply with those terms and conditions. User shall indemnify IDV for third party claims brought against IDV based on or arising out of a User's use of third party data.
5. WARRANTY. IDV warrants that it owns the Software described in this Agreement and has the right to license the Software as described herein.
6. DISCLAIMER. IDV EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, AND USER HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVES, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT IDV HAS SET ITS PRICES AND ENTERED INTO THIS AGREEMENT IN RELIANCE UPON THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, THAT THE SAME REFLECT AN ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN THE PARTIES (INCLUDING THE RISK THAT A CONTRACT REMEDY MAY FAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND CAUSE CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS), AND THAT THE SAME FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. ACCORDINGLY, IN NO EVENT SHALL IDV BE LIABLE TO USER FOR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOST PROFITS; LOST SALES OR BUSINESS EXPENDITURES; INVESTMENTS; OR COMMITMENTS IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BUSINESS, LOSS OF ANY GOODWILL, OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR FOR USAGE OF THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION, HOWEVER CAUSED, OR FROM ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF WARRANTY, MISREPRESENTATION, OR OTHERWISE, IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNTS PAID BY USER FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION TO USE THE SOFTWARE IN THE TWELVE MONTHS PRECEDING THE DATE THE CLAIM ACCRUES.
8. SECURITY. IDV makes no warranties or guarantees regarding the security of a User's data and material. In the event that IDV becomes aware of a security breach affecting User's data or material, IDV shall provide notice of the security breach to User as soon as commercially practical.
9. AVAILABILITY. User acknowledges that the use of the Software on a mobile device is dependent on a web application. IDV DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. Although IDV expects the web application to be reasonably available to User's Authorized Users, IDV makes no warranties or guarantees to User regarding availability. User acknowledges that a certain amount of downtime is necessary to provide maintenance for the web application. Maintenance may be scheduled or unscheduled depending on the nature of the maintenance. When downtime for maintenance is scheduled, IDV will generally schedule maintenance between 2 am and 7 am Eastern time.
10. INDEMNIFICATION BY USER. User hereby indemnifies IDV against any claim for alleged infringement of any U.S. registered copyright or patent, any trade secret violation, or any other intellectual property dispute arising out of the use of the Software by User in a manner prohibited under this Agreement.
11. GENERAL PROVISIONS
11.1 Severability. To the fullest extent possible each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such fashion as to be effective and valid under applicable law. If any provision of this Agreement is declared void or unenforceable for particular facts or circumstances, such provision shall remain in full force and effect for all other facts or circumstances. If any provision of this Agreement is declared entirely void or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed severed from this Agreement, which shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
11.2 Assignment. This Agreement and the license granted hereunder may not be not be assigned by User without the prior written consent of IDV and any attempt to do so without permission shall be void.
11.3 No Waiver. Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement does not signify acceptance of the event giving rise to such right or remedy.
11.4 Force Majeure. Neither party shall be liable for any loss or damage or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement to the extent that performance of such party's obligations or attempts to cure any breach under this Agreement are delayed or prevented as a result of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, civil war rebellion (whether war be declared or not) strike, lockout or other industrial dispute, or act of God.
11.5 Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be deemed to have been executed in the State of Michigan and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, excluding that body of law applicable to choice of law and excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, if applicable. If either Party brings suit to enforce this Agreement or any provision herein, User hereby consents and agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Michigan in the County of Ingham, or the United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan, for the purpose of such action or proceeding, and agrees that venue is proper in that court.
11.6 Survival. Sections 2.3, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10 and 11 will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement for any reason.
11.7 Notices. Any notice required or permitted to be given or delivered under this Agreement shall be delivered to:
IDV Solutions LLC
5913 Executive Dr, Suite 320
Lansing, Michigan 48911
Not available in your market
Data Sources and Commands
List of Data Sources and Commands in Fetch! for DataMarket
Getting Started with Fetch! for DataMarket (online documentation)
This documentation walks you through getting started with Fetch.