- Single Data Entry: Stop wasting your employee's time entering in accounting, customer, lead, billing, and use data entry automation instead
- More Billable Hours: Less people needed for back office activities creating more opportunities for your work force to be in the field making money on billable hours
- Never Miss a Billable Opportunity Again: Recurring billing, prepaid services, combined invoicing, progress/partial billing so you get paid when you need to and as you deliver service
- More Cash Flow Opportunities: Just-In-Time (JIT) inventory limits warehouse stockpiling and on hand inventory obsolescence
- One-Stop Solution: For 20 years High 5 has been creating long-lasting, trusting relationships with customers looking for irreplaceable software necessary to run their business
- Increase Service Area: Use subcontractors and streamline your dispatch & scheduling to reach more markets and find new customers
- Build Profitable Maintenance Contracts: Set recurring billing and service level agreements (SLA) to get better support retention rates and generate more revenue
- Professional Integrated Proposals: Know what's on hand to make the sale and substitute parts or equipment for increased service delivery and fulfillment to get paid quicker
- Downsize Back-Office Staff: With SME automating your business you can downsize your non-revenue generating departments and employ more techs for servicing
- Reduce Your Order & Invoice Processing Time: Shorten the cycle between getting paid and servicing your customers. Make your employees & customers happy!
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT BEFORE INSTALLING OR USING THE COMPUTER SOFTWARE PROGRAM.
If you do not agree with the terms, you must return the package immediately without using or installing.
CosmicStep Software, Inc dba High 5 Software (High5) provides the computer software program(s) and User Manual(s) contained in the package and any modifications, updates, revisions or enhancements received by you from High5 and licenses its use within the terms stated below:
A. You are granted a nontransferable license to use the Program under the terms stated in this Agreement for personal use in your business or profession. Title and ownership of the Program and the copyright in the Program remains in High5.
B. You may use the Program at a single location on a single computer of which you own or use, and for which the Program is designed to operate. Unless you have licensed a network version of the Program, you may not use the Program in a network or a multiple user arrangement. If you have licensed a network version of the Program, you have the right to use the network version only on a local area network established by you at a single location. Even if you have licensed a network version of the Program, you may not make copies of any documentation or reference manuals provided to you with the Program, but must purchase these directly from High5.
C. You may not make copies, translations or modifications of or to the Program, except you may copy the Program into machine-readable or printed form for backup purposes in support of your use of the program. You must reproduce the copyright notice on any copy of the Program or portion of the Program merged into another program. All copies of the Program and any portion of the Program merged into or used in conjunction with another program will continue to be the property of High5. and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
D. You may not assign, sell, distribute, lease, rent, sublicense, or transfer the Program or this license or disclose the program to any other person. You may not reverse-engineer, disassemble or decompile the Program or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structural framework of the program or any copy, in whole or in part; and
E. This license terminates if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You agree upon termination to destroy the Program, together with all copy modifications and merged portions in and form, including any copy in your computer memory or on a hard disk.
LIMITED WARRANTY and 30 DAY LIMITED MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: High5 warrants that the Program substantially conforms to the specifications contained in High5's packaging and promotional materials for a period of thirty (30) days from purchasing and shipping as evidenced by shipping receipts, provided that the Program is used on the computer operating system for which it was designed. High5 further warrants that the media which the Program is furnished will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from shipping High5 sole obligation and any liability for breach of the foregoing warranties shall be to replace or correct the Program so that it substantially conforms to the Specifications or to replace the defective media, within a thirty (30) day timeframe as evidenced by shipping receipts, as the case may be. Any modifications of the Program by anyone other that High5 voids the foregoing warranty.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSED AND NONE SHALL BE IMPLIED. HIGH5 SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THE FOREGONG MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event shall High5's liability to you for damages hereunder for any cause whatsoever exceed the amount of the license fee paid by you for use of the Program. In no event will High5 be liable for any lost profits or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the program even if High5 has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
© 2012 CosmicStep Software, Inc. and High 5 Software All rights reserved.