Service root URL
This service supports fixed query. Some queries may include required input parameters. (learn more about query types)
1. These terms as directed by World Life Networks LLC, govern the automated transfer of collated data from the proprietary website or database at or associated with archiver.co, or simply, The Social Archive. By obtaining permission to access and utilize the data collated and aggregated by The Social Archive, you agree to abide by World Life Networks' terms of service as set forth herein.
2. Whereas, all data aggregated and allocated by The Social Archive is subject to the laws which direct the use and licensing of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License, so shall the use and licensing of any data collected from The Social Archive continue to be directed by the laws which govern the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
3. Whereas World Life Networks LLC does not sell data aggregated and stored by The Social Archive, neither shall you sell data collected from The Social Archive.
a. You agree that you will not sell any data retrieved from The Social Archive, in any form or quantity.
b. You agree that you will not transfer aggregated data retrieved from The Social Archive in bulk form, without express written consent of World Life Networks LLC.
c. You agree that you will not copy aggregated data retrieved from The Social Archive in bulk form, without express written consent of World Life Networks LLC.
4. You agree that you will destroy all data that you have collected from The Social Archive upon written request of World Life Networks LLC, and that you will certify said destruction under penalty of perjury.
5. You agree that World Life Networks LLC may suspend or revoke any permission granted, to access the data provided by The Social Archive at any time for any reason, whereupon you shall immediately cease collection and use of data transferred from The Social Archive.
6. You agree that neither World Life Networks LLC, its proprietary website The Social Archive, agents, employees, members or affiliates shall in any way be held liable in any magnitude for any complaints against the content of the data collected from The Social Archive.
7. No agreement which is governed by the terms of service set fourth herein shall confer any grant to, or license of, any intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
Getting started with The Social Archive database.
This technical documentation gives complete information about what data is exposed in the archive.
Microsoft PowerPivot For Excel 2010
Learn how to use Microsoft PowerPivot for Excel 2010, with this and other DataMarket data, to create compelling self-service BI solutions.
Learn how to visualize this and other DataMarket datasets in Tableau. Tableau’s rapid fire business intelligence solution provides best-in-class data visualization and web dashboards anyone can use.
Learn How To Use This Data In Visual Studio
Learn how to seamlessly consume DataMarket data in Visual Studio with strongly-typed data access and full IntelliSense support to ease development.