TERMS OF SERVICE
Timesplitter (the “Service”), a service of Profity Software B.V. (“Profity”, “we”, or “us”). Please read these Terms of Service carefully, as they contain the legal terms and conditions that govern your use and access of the Service.
1. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested during the account signup process in order to obtain an account. You must ensure that all account information remains complete and accurate.
2. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password, and are responsible for all activities conducted using your account and password. Profity cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
4. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, you may use the Service only in accordance with the use parameters of your account’s plan level (“Plan Level”), including host limitations, and you agree not to attempt to circumvent such limitations.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You will continue to be billed for the Service until Profity terminates your account in accordance with these Terms of Service or you properly cancel your account. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can cancel your account by using the Windows Azure Marketplace website.
2. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect upon completion of the billing cycle that has already been paid.
3. Profity, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Profity service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the suspension or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. Profity reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Profity reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Profity. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Profity website ( www.profity.com) or the Service itself. If you do not agree to such pricing change, you may cancel your account during such 30-day period. By continuing to use the Service after the effective date of such pricing change, you hereby agree to such pricing change.
3. Profity shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service