We have encountered an issue connecting to the service. If the problem persists, please contact us.
End User License Agreement IMPORTANT -- READ CAREFULLY:
This License Agreement (hereinafter known as "the Agreement") is a legal agreement between the individual person licensed, with an individual account key, (hereinafter known as "the Licensee") to subscribe to the Alteryx API (hereinafter known as "the Service"), and Alteryx and its suppliers. By clicking on the "PURCHASE" button, accessing or otherwise using the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms of the Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of the Agreement, click on the "Cancel" button and/or do not continue with this on-line service. ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ANY BROWSER OR PLUG-IN, THAT MAY BE PROVIDED WITH THE SERVICE IS INCLUDED FOR USE AT YOUR OPTION. NEITHER Alteryx NOR SUCH THIRD PARTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHICH MAY OCCUR RESULTING FROM THE USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
1. SERVICE ACCESSIBILITY: This is a license agreement and NOT an agreement for sale. Alteryx continues to own the Program and other content contained in the Program. Your rights to use the Program are specified in the Agreement, and Alteryx retains all rights not expressly granted to the Licensee in the Agreement. Nothing in the Agreement constitutes a waiver of Alteryx rights under U.S. or international copyright law or any other federal or state law.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE: Subject to the provisions contained herein, Alteryx hereby grants the Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the service. For single-user subscriptions, no other person is entitled to operate or access the Program. Technical support will be extended to registered Licensees only. Multiple-seat licenses are available.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE: The Licensee may not: (i) permit other individuals to use the Service; (ii) modify, translate, reverse engineer, de-compile, dis-assemble (except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by law) or create derivative works based upon the functionality of the service or the contents available via the service; (iii) copy data, and any documentation accompanying the Service; or (iv) rent, lease, transfer, or otherwise transfer rights to the Service or accompanying documentation.
4. OTHER LIMITATIONS/RESTRICTIONS: Maps and demographic reports created by the Licensee using the Service may be used by the Licensee for its business purposes, including use in its own research or marketing efforts in support of sales of its own services or products, including provision of the maps and demographic reports to potential third party purchasers of its own products and services so long as such third parties agree not to resell, sublicense or otherwise disclose any the maps and demographic reports in any form.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Program and documentation are provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranty of any kind. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Alteryx AND ITS LICENSORS FURTHER DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION REMAINS WITH THE LICENSEE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Alteryx, LICENSORS, OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF Alteryx OR SUCH LICENSORS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO THE LICENSEE.
6. TERMINATION: The Agreement and your right o use the Service will automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any material provision of this agreement. Alteryx may terminate the Agreement at any time by delivering notice to the Licensee and the Licensee may terminate the Agreement at any time by contacting Alteryx in writing.
7. MISCELLANEOUS: This license agreement shall constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between the Licensee and Alteryx. This License Agreement may not be modified except in writing duly signed by an authorized representative of Alteryx and the Licensee. © Copyright 2010 Alteryx and/or its suppliers. 190 South Glassell Street, Orange, California, 92866. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2010 Alteryx, LLC, All Rights Reserved. The data used in powering Alteryx API's include Experian/AGS demographic data. © Copyright 2010 Experian Information Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2010 Applied Geographic Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2010 Tele Atlas, Inc. All rights reserved.
Not available in your market
Microsoft PowerPivot For Excel 2010
Learn how to use Microsoft PowerPivot for Excel 2010, with this and other DataMarket data, to create compelling self-service BI solutions.
Learn how to visualize this and other DataMarket datasets in Tableau. Tableau’s rapid fire business intelligence solution provides best-in-class data visualization and web dashboards anyone can use.
Learn How To Use This Data In Visual Studio
Learn how to seamlessly consume DataMarket data in Visual Studio with strongly-typed data access and full IntelliSense support to ease development.