Service root URL
This service supports fixed query. Some queries may include required input parameters. (learn more about query types)This service implements the Data Quality Services API. You will only be able to use this service from an application that supports Data Quality Services (learn about applications that support Data Quality Services). If you are a developer, learn how to integrate your application with a service that implements the Data Quality Services API.
|Address||7563 Eastbrook Cir||String|
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF INFOGROUP DATA AND SERVICES
These general terms and conditions are part of the contract to which they are attached (the "Agreement") and apply to your use of any marketing or email data or services provided by Infogroup Inc. or its affiliated companies ("Infogroup"), which data or services are referred to collectively as the "Data."
(a) The term "Infogroup Property" means all programs, files, systems, documentation, information, content, graphics, page layouts, site designs, user interfaces utilized or provided by Infogroup, work product produced by Infogroup, and derivate works of any of the foregoing, including, without limitation, the website or websites made available to you by Infogroup, any HTML programming performed as part of providing you with Data and any other special programs, functionalities, interfaces and other work product, ideas, concepts or techniques which Infogroup may develop, use or rely upon in providing the Data to you.
(b) All Infogroup Property shall be and will remain the property of Infogroup.
(c) As between you and Infogroup, Infogroup shall be the sole and exclusive owner of all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights in and to the Infogroup Property and the Data.
2. Limited License. Upon your execution of the Agreement and the payment of all amounts due Infogroup, you are granted a personal, nontransferable and nonexclusive license to use the Data solely for your direct marketing, market research and customer prospecting purposes, in strict accordance with the terms of the Agreement. Upon expiration or termination of the Agreement, you shall discontinue use of the Data and, as requested by Infogroup, either (a) return the Data to Infogroup without retaining any copies thereof or any notes or other information thereon or (b) provide a certificate, executed by you, in form and substance satisfactory to Infogroup, that the Data has been destroyed in such a manner to render the Data permanently unreadable and unrecoverable.
3. Limitations on Use.
(a) Unless specifically authorized in advance and in writing by Infogroup, you will not share, sell, transfer or otherwise make the Data available to any third person or entity and you will use your best efforts to prevent the misuse or unauthorized use of the Data by any third person or entity.
(b) You will not name or refer to Infogroup or your use of the Data in any of your advertisements or promotional or marketing materials.
(c) You will not use the Data for consumer credit purposes, underwriting consumer insurance, employment purposes, tenant screening purposes, for any other purpose covered by the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act or for any other purpose not expressly authorized by the Agreement.
4. Your Responsibilities; Use of Email Data; Review and Audit by Infogroup.
(a) Your use of the Data will comply with all applicable federal, state, local and foreign laws, statues, rules and regulations ("Laws"), including Laws regarding telemarketing, email and facsimile marketing, customer solicitation and all applicable guidelines of the Direct Marketing Association ("DMA"). If you are not a member of the DMA, you will use your best efforts to comply with the DMA's guidelines.
(b) Your use of any email Data will comply with all applicable Laws, including the CAN-SPAM Act, COPPA, and any State Registry laws.
(c) Infogroup reserves the right to review your use of the Data to ensure compliance with this Agreement, but any failure of Infogroup to review such use will not constitute acceptance of such use or waive any of Infogroup's rights hereunder or limit any of your obligations with respect to the Data. At any time upon at least 3 days' notice, Infogroup may audit your records to determine whether you are in compliance with this Agreement and you will make available to Infogroup or its representatives all records necessary for the conduct of such an audit.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limited Warranty. THE DATA IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY "AS IS" BASIS. INFOGROUP DOES NOT ASSURE OR WARRANT THE CORRECTNESS, COMPREHENSIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE DATA AND, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE NEXT SENTENCE, INFOGROUP DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HAVE 14 DAYS FROM YOUR RECEIPT OF THE DATA TO INSPECT IT AND NOTIFY INFOGROUP OF ANY PROBLEMS OR MISTAKES IN THE DATA AND IF YOU SO NOTIFY INFOGROUP WITHIN THAT 14-DAY PERIOD, THE PROBLEM OR MISTAKE WILL BE CORRECTED AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO YOU.
6. Limitation of Liability. Except as provided in the last sentence of Section 5, Infogroup will not be liable for any claim, demand, loss, liability, damage, injuries, cost or expense (including reasonable attorneys' fees and legal costs), whether general, direct, special, incidental, consequential or other damage caused in whole or in part or directly or indirectly by any use of the Data or any alleged or actual failure by Infogroup to comply with the terms of the Agreement, whether or not any such damages were foreseeable or whether Infogroup was advised of the possibility of such damages. Infogroup's maximum liability under the last sentence of Section 5 will not exceed the amount you paid Infogroup under the Agreement within the 12 months preceding the event which gave rise to Infogroup's liability.
7. Your Indemnification of Infogroup. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Infogroup, its stockholders, directors, officers, employees, independent contractors and agents against any claim, demand, loss, liability, damage, injury cost or expense (including attorneys' fees and legal costs) which arises, directly or indirectly, out of your act or omission with respect to the Data or any violation of the Agreement or any violation of Laws.
8. Interruption of Service. You acknowledge that, given the technical nature of resources Infogroup requires to provide the Data to you, temporary interruptions may occur in the provision of Data and that any such interruptions shall not result in Infogroup having any liability to you or others and shall not suspend or eliminate your payment obligations to Infogroup or provide you with any refund rights for amounts previously paid to Infogroup.
9. No Assignment by You. You may not assign your rights or obligations under the Agreement to any other person or entity without the prior written consent of Infogroup, whether by operation of law or otherwise, and any attempt to do so shall be void.
10. Additional Remedy of Termination. In addition to all other legal rights and remedies available to Infogroup for any apparent, threatened or actual breach or violation of the Agreement by you, Infogroup has the right to terminate the Agreement and demand immediate return or destruction of the Data at any time if Infogroup believes you are not complying in full with the Agreement.
11. Governing Law; Jurisdiction. The Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Nebraska, without regard for the principles of conflicts of law of that State or any other state. Any litigation or other dispute relating to or arising under the Agreement shall only be brought in the state or federal courts located in Douglas County, Nebraska and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts and waive any objections to the venue of any such proceeding in those courts.
12. Interest on Unpaid Amounts. There will be interest charges on any amounts which you fail to pay when due at the rate of 1.5% a month, or such lower rate as may be equal to the maximum rate allowed by applicable law, on the unpaid amount.
13. Entire Agreement; Amendment or Waiver. The Agreement contains the entire understanding between you and Infogroup and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements, oral or written, relating to the subject matter of the Agreement. The Agreement may only be amended by a document signed by you and Infogroup. No waiver of any breach of the Agreement shall be deemed a waiver of a future breach, whether of a similar or different nature, and no waiver shall be effective unless in writing signed by the waiving party.
14. Execution; Counterparts. The Agreement may be executed in its original, by facsimile or in electronically transmitted portable document format and it may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original of the same document.
Not available in your market
Microsoft SQL Server Data Quality Services
You can use this service with Microsoft SQL Server Data Quality Services to cleanse and enrich data from tables in your database or from a Microsoft Excel workbook.
Integrating your application with a service that implements the Data Quality Services API.
Integrating your application with a service that implements the Data Quality Services API.